 Star Wars / 12261
    New Sets in Ontario? —Michael Jorgensen
   Hey, I managed to pick up all the new sets at Toys R Us in Oakville. They trickled in one at a time starting a few weeks ago with 8009 (R2D2), then Ewok Attack, them Final Duel I, II, Jedi Defense I, then a few more days (week before Christmas or (...) (22 years ago, 1-Jan-02, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: New Sets in Ontario? —Trevor Pruden
     (...) They are all here in Windsor if you happen to be passing through in the next few weeks. TRU and the Winsdor Crossing Lego Store. ~Trev The Astro Lift Company homepage: (URL) (22 years ago, 6-Jan-02, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: New Sets in Ontario? —Greg Hyland
   (...) No Jedi Defence II (the one with Qui-Gon, right?) in Toronto, either. I agree, weird. (22 years ago, 7-Jan-02, to lugnet.starwars)