 Star Wars / 12190
    Re: NEW 2002!!! MONSTERS!!! YODA!!! —Darren Townsend
   (...) These new sets sound ok, but I bet they'll all include some pointless figs, such as *yet another* cameraman! When is TLG going to put out some Studio sets that are actually useful. How about some lighting rigs that actually light up?! I know (...) (23 years ago, 13-Dec-01, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.castle)