 Star Wars / 12116
    SW 200X observations.... —Matt Sekerak
   Just went through some receipts from last year. I found the Imperial Shuttle, Tie and some other 2001s at WalMart on Dec 04 2000 - fresh out of their shipping boxes which were still scattered on the floor. Damn, seems like last week. I wonder if (...) (23 years ago, 2-Dec-01, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: SW 200X observations.... —Travis Yanke
   I too was thinking over the Thanksgiving weekend that it would be any day now that there should be 2002 set sightings popping up. FBTB says supposedly today they should be on shelves at the Mall of America in MN. (...) (23 years ago, 3-Dec-01, to lugnet.starwars)