 Star Wars / 12003
Re: Episode II teaser trailer - 'Breathing'
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 7 Nov 2001 15:45:16 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Jason J. Railton writes:
I presume everyone's seen this by now, since it came out yesterday...

<http://www.starwars.com/episode-ii/video/trailers/breathing/index.html>

You'll need QuickTime5 viewer, configured for streaming, and no, it's not
the hoax one.

Jason J Railton

I presume this is the same one that was playing before Monsters, Inc (at
least at the Disney showcase theatre - the El Capitan in Hollywood).

Bruce