 Star Wars / 12000
Re: New MOC: Senate Platform
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 7 Nov 2001 12:49:22 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Bruce Lowell writes:
here's a link to my latest custom (stated above):
http://www.geocities.com/brucey_wan/customs/senateplatform.html
instructions are also available
please let me know what you think! thanks guys
Adios,
8^) Brucey-Wan

Visit My Site - http://www.geocities.com/brucey_wan/

That is freakin' cool.  Where did you get those dark grey hinges?  I think you
did a great job, with the front.  And those engines, neato.

Thanks for sharing,
-Jason
http://www.geocities.com/spearjr/brickcentral.html