 Star Wars / 11939
    Re: New Star Wars Sets UCS Blockade Runner and Darth Maul —Lindsay Frederick Braun
   (...) Yep, this broke here about a month or so ago, so the initial rush of discussion is long over. FBTB ((URL) has a partial list of next year's sets as well (though no graphics), as well as additional shots of both models, in the news archives. (...) (23 years ago, 28-Oct-01, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: New Star Wars Sets UCS Blockade Runner and Darth Maul —Kevin Powell
   (...) Sorry I'm a little slow and I didn't read back far enough in the archives, so I'm sorry about the redundancy. (23 years ago, 29-Oct-01, to lugnet.starwars)