 Star Wars / 11920
Re: millenium falcon question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sun, 21 Oct 2001 13:54:04 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Magnus Lauglo writes:
Hi,

I was wondering of some of you starwars heads could give me some input as to
whether or not to buy the Millenium Falcon. I might be interested in getting
it for all the grey, dark grey and tan (if any) bricks that come with the
set. but I'm not sure just how many bricks the set comes with. Can anyone
tell me if I would be better off spending the same ammount of money to buy
bulk bricks through shop at home, or if I would get more bricks for my buck
with the Millenium Falcon?

thanks

Magnus

  Ummm.  good question.  It dose have a lot of gray bricks.  Almost every
tan part is a 1x1 cylinder.  I like the dish parts but I don't know if they
can be of any use. There are four sets of click hinges and a ton of gray and
dark gray plates.  By the way what are you going to make with the parts.
Hope this helps.
                    --Kevin W. §