 Star Wars / 11915
Re: Sale at Chicago Lego Store
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 19 Oct 2001 20:14:51 GMT

A call to the Chicago store reveals that yes, they do ship, but no they
don't have anything on sale.  I even asked specifically about star wars.

So either it all sold really quick, or the girl on the phone was blowing me
off....

Troy

In lugnet.starwars, Chris Campbell writes:
So I thought I'd saunter over to the Michigan Ave Lego store on my lunch
break, and much to my surprise a bunch of stuff was 50% off! The clerk said
they are clearing stuff out (possibly for new stuff?). Here's
what was on the shelves as of 10/18 3pm:

UCS Tie Interceptor $49.95 (i think i got the last one, sorry)
Trade Federation MTT $24.95 (still a bunch left)
X-Wing (not UCS) $19.95
Watto's junkyard $24.95
Droid Escape $3.95
Technic Battle Droid $19.99