 Star Wars / 11837
Re: 10019 Rebel Blockade Runner UK price
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 28 Sep 2001 15:09:29 GMT

"Ben Pegler" <bunglebear@hotmail.com> wrote in message
How did you place an order for the set? The set number seems to be
'unavailable'.

Rang up and placed the order by telephone. I kept getting errors when using
the web site on Tuesday and in the end just rang Customer Services, they
happily took my order and told me it would be shipped at the beginning of
November.

Dan