 Star Wars / 11776
  Re: Yet another announcement on FBTB!

(...) Anyone have a picture or link with a photo of an actual Blockade Runner? Thanks Jonathan (23 years ago, 21-Sep-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Yet another announcement on FBTB!

Check out (URL) for one picture. It's not the best, but it's a start. -Joel (...) (23 years ago, 21-Sep-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Yet another announcement on FBTB!

(...) many thanks. Not much room for this 'new' dark red.... Thanks again. Jonathan (23 years ago, 21-Sep-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Yet another announcement on FBTB!

(...) Actually, the photo doesn't show it very well, but there is a red stripe that runs the length of the ship at the midsection. (URL) about the image, I don't have a scanner at home) ~Grand Admiral Muffin Head (23 years ago, 21-Sep-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Yet another announcement on FBTB!

(...) Yeah, thats quite a ship. I did notice the stripe. I had no idea what the ship had looked like & was hoping that it may have been red (new dark red) so I could get a good qty of the new colored bricks. Thanks for taking the time to post the (...) (23 years ago, 21-Sep-01, to lugnet.starwars)