 Star Wars / 1175
    Re: TLG has updated their SW-site —Justin Kopp
   on the quiz...they ask how many guns on the y-wing...on the model it is obviously 2...but in books/games/ect..it is 2 ion cannons and 4 lasar guns...which answere do they want????? (...) (25 years ago, 14-Apr-99, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: TLG has updated their SW-site —Jonathan Little
     (...) Actually, if you look at the lego model, there's the set of guns that rotate above the cockpit and then there are two on the front, represented by the two white cone shapes. -Jonathan (25 years ago, 15-Apr-99, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: TLG has updated their SW-site —Eric Kingsley
   (...) This appears to be a bit of a trick question I believe the Y-wing has 4 gun's total but they are split between 2 ion cannons and 2 lasar cannons. Since the possible answers are: 4 Laser Cannons 2 Laser Cannons 4 Blaster Cannons I believe the (...) (25 years ago, 15-Apr-99, to lugnet.starwars)