 Star Wars / 11742
  FBTB Status

Does anyone know what is happening with the FBTB website. Yesterday the site said it was temp. down and today I'm getting a cannot find server error page. Has the site down bye-bye forever or is it moving or something else. (23 years ago, 13-Sep-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: FBTB Status

As far as i can we're up and running. I can access the pages just fine. Ace (...) (23 years ago, 13-Sep-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: FBTB Status

(...) Make sure you are using the new URL: (URL) disconnected the site from collectibles.echostation.com and is now independent. Jonathan L (23 years ago, 13-Sep-01, to lugnet.starwars)