 Star Wars / 1174
    Taun taun attempt —Craig Gauss
   Well after seeing the Taun taun at the Mall of America display I got the urge to try to make my own. Check it out at (URL) and click on the lego link then the taun taun link. Let me know what you think. Gauz (25 years ago, 14-Apr-99, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Taun taun attempt —Jaco van der Molen
   (...) (25 years ago, 15-Apr-99, to lugnet.starwars)