 Star Wars / 1169
Re: TLG has updated their SW-site
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 14 Apr 1999 19:30:39 GMT

If you mean that tan battle droid so plentifully protrayed in the movie
trailer you are correct.  Given the little clues, I'd say it's one of those
riding its hover vehicle.

A pic is at http://www.starwars.com/droids/battle_droid/

You'll see what I mean;)

Regs,
-Chris-

Yeah. The walker-stalker thingy looks like a stalker to me because a light
sabre is out, and someone is running. The underwater planets are upside down
too possibly denoting some sort of wetlands/swamp motif like the first
trailer
suggests.

But candidly, I think I want to win more than you.

-Tom
"Come with us Mr. de Kock, and we'll give you all the paperclips you want"
McD. (spamcake. is running interference)