 Star Wars / 11667
  Re: 2002 SW line-up

(...) One interesting think I notice is that there doesnt appear to be any sets that could match with that yellow speeder that all those MOCs were made for a while ago. Probobly they dont want to use up all of the good vechicles in one go. Lets (...) (23 years ago, 27-Aug-01, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.year.2002)

  Re: 2002 SW line-up

(...) Does anyone think that the two final duels and the Fed Army Droidekas and Battle Droids could be some sort of playset/dioramas? I found it interesting that everything goes in price order up until the Republic Gunship. Then it seems to start (...) (23 years ago, 27-Aug-01, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.year.2002)

  Re: 2002 SW line-up [some small spoilers]

MINOR SPOILERS (charachter names, and ships) I belive the Yellow Speeder will be in the "Bounty Hunter Pursuit." Allong with Zam Wessels speeder. Fed Army Droidekas and BD's may be either episode I or II or maybee both, since they are in both (...) (23 years ago, 27-Aug-01, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.year.2002)