 Star Wars / 11660
  2002 SW line-up

A little tidbit from rebelscum.com and theforce.net. Looks pretty exciting! Take a peek now before this list gets pulled. rebelscum link: (URL) (23 years ago, 26-Aug-01, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.year.2002)

  Re: 2002 SW line-up

At least it looks like all (5) movies are getting an equal treatment via new kits. The two 'Final Duel' kits - Final Duel Empfall & Final Duel Lukesrndr - I can imagine including Darth Vader, Jedi Luke & the Emperor - the final duel scene(s) from (...) (23 years ago, 26-Aug-01, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.year.2002)

  Re: 2002 SW line-up

(...) Argh! Ewoks! Looks like a handful of stuff from Episode II as well. :^) Should be interesting. ~Grand Admiral Muffin Head (23 years ago, 26-Aug-01, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.year.2002)

  Re: 2002 SW line-up

(...) It sounds like "Empfall" would be from ROTJ with the Emperor falling (or perhaps "the fall of the Empire", but still the same movie). The "Lukesrndr" sounds like it could be from TESB, if you expand it to mean "Luke's surrender". All sounds (...) (23 years ago, 26-Aug-01, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.year.2002)

  Re: 2002 SW line-up

(...) If there making a Repulic gunship, would it be something around the size of the Millennium Falcon? I would think the ship would be atleast the size of an imperial patrol craft. Mr. Lucas was saying that some of the republican ships in Ep2 are (...) (23 years ago, 27-Aug-01, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.year.2002)

  Re: 2002 SW line-up

(...) One interesting think I notice is that there doesnt appear to be any sets that could match with that yellow speeder that all those MOCs were made for a while ago. Probobly they dont want to use up all of the good vechicles in one go. Lets (...) (23 years ago, 27-Aug-01, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.year.2002)

  Re: 2002 SW line-up

(...) Does anyone think that the two final duels and the Fed Army Droidekas and Battle Droids could be some sort of playset/dioramas? I found it interesting that everything goes in price order up until the Republic Gunship. Then it seems to start (...) (23 years ago, 27-Aug-01, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.year.2002)

  Re: 2002 SW line-up [some small spoilers]

MINOR SPOILERS (charachter names, and ships) I belive the Yellow Speeder will be in the "Bounty Hunter Pursuit." Allong with Zam Wessels speeder. Fed Army Droidekas and BD's may be either episode I or II or maybee both, since they are in both (...) (23 years ago, 27-Aug-01, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.year.2002)

  Re: 2002 SW line-up

(...) Damn. I was hoping for a Cantina set with a number of alien figs or, at the very least, 1 or 2 more podracers. *sigh* It makes me sad that the last podracer in the podracer line was Mawhonics pod. That was so poorly done. (23 years ago, 27-Aug-01, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.year.2002)