 Star Wars / 11569
    Trans. purple light saber blade —John Radtke
   The summer catalog (train cover version at least) picture of Belville set 5834 on pg. 21 shows a transparent purple light saber blade in the right hand of the figure on the left. Some hope for future color variations for our Jedi! Here's a close up: (...) (23 years ago, 22-Jul-01, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Trans. purple light saber blade —Gary E. Blessing
     Yippy!! Thanks John! Gary John Radtke <jaradtke@mindspring.com> wrote in message news:GGuLuF.G3M@lugnet.com... (...) (23 years ago, 22-Jul-01, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Trans. purple light saber blade —Adam Murtha
   Looking at that picture, and comparing the colour of the light saber blade to other items in that set, I'd say that the piece that the belville figure holding is trans dark pink, not purple. :( The same figure is holding what looks like a trans dark (...) (23 years ago, 27-Jul-01, to lugnet.starwars)