 Star Wars / 11535
    Hello! Don't be afraid. I'm freindly! :-) —Alexander Johnston
   Hiya. I am a a new, lego poor, member of lugnet. :-) As you can see from my bio, I'm a little bit distrustful of the U.S. government and big companies that are WAY too big. Anyways, I was thinking. Lego said that 2002 would be the best year for Star (...) (23 years ago, 13-Jul-01, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Hello! Don't be afraid. I'm freindly! :-) —Richard Marchetti
   Dude, I read your member profile. You're a freak! Do you believe that the President of the U.S. is an alien that talks to other aliens from places alien? =oP But yeah, that soda pop vending machine thing MUST be stopped. Get your priorities (...) (23 years ago, 14-Jul-01, to lugnet.starwars)