 Star Wars / 11522
    Fun with Jar-Jar Binks —Brian Stuhan
   I just today got the T-Rex "Dinosaur" set and decided to have a little fun, so I photographed him having everyone's favorite Gungan for lunch. After that, I put together 4 more nice, high-quality scenes of the cast of TPM giving in to what must have (...) (23 years ago, 5-Jul-01, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Fun with Jar-Jar Binks —Aaron M. Sneary
     I just have two things to say: Do you have Anakin's Podracer? Do you remember the scene with the power couplings? It seems to me that any power source strong enough to hold two pod engines together would do more than make you numb.... (...) (23 years ago, 6-Jul-01, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Fun with Jar-Jar Binks —Geordan Ballantree
   LOL! very funny! I like the T-rex one alot. You should have staged Starwars gladiator battles! Jar-Jar pitted against Darth Vader and Luke! You could build like a floating coloseum to go with it, now that would be cool...ideas...nah, too many bricks (...) (23 years ago, 6-Jul-01, to lugnet.starwars)