 Star Wars / 11514
Re: PLSCP.com is back up
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 2 Jul 2001 21:19:43 GMT

When I try to go to the site it gives me a 403 Error (Forbidden)...?

--
Zlatko Unger
fusion@refraxion.com or ungerz@bellsouth.net
"Patrick Justison" <pat.justison@mail.utexas.edu> wrote in message
I thought i'd let all you guys know that my LEGO website is back up. • PLSCP
stands for Pat's LEGO Space Craft Page in case you wondered.

Check it out again or for the first time,
www.plscp.com

Pat J