 Star Wars / 11469
    Episode 1 DVD —Bryan Hodges
   www.theforce.net has just reported today that the Episode 1 DVD will be released in October! It will have a slew of extras such as commentaries, trailers, behind the scenes, etc. I for one hope an Episode 2 teaser is included, but even without it (...) (23 years ago, 19-Jun-01, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Episode 1 DVD —Mark Sandlin
   I was just logging on to post the same news! But anyway, I can at least post the link to the official press release at the Star Wars website: (URL) wonder if there will be a special "No Jar Jar" option... ah, probably not. ~Mark "I sure miss my (...) (23 years ago, 19-Jun-01, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Episode 1 DVD —Bryan Hodges
   (...) Who knows, maybe Lucasfilm will slap "The Phantom Edit" onto the DVD... apparently it has less Jar Jar and alot of the bad-acted dialogue removed. Of course, since it's an unofficial edit done by an independent individual, and since it's been (...) (23 years ago, 20-Jun-01, to lugnet.starwars)