 Star Wars / 11460
    Re: links to starwars lego - custom designs —Bryan Hodges
   (...) ok, I'll bite. (URL) there's some other stuff on my Brickshelf account that's not on my website: (URL) it's your turn. What's this for? Is it just personal curiousity or is there something more sinister behind it? <G> -Bryan (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jun-01, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: links to starwars lego - custom designs —Marc Cook
   Nothing sinister at all. Just wanted browsing material while at work. Also considering doing an Imperial Cruiser to minifig scale, -7. Marc (...) (23 years ago, 5-Jul-01, to lugnet.starwars)