 Star Wars / 11440
  New UCS sets?

Hello everyone! This weekend, some picutres of UCS models appeared on Brickshelf. I was wondering if anyone knew if these were the real things, or are these someone's MOC's? Christopher (23 years ago, 4-Jun-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: New UCS sets?

(...) Lego has only released the X-Wing and the TIE Interceptor, so the Snowspeeder, Luke's speeder and the Speederbike you have been seeing our some WELL DONE Mocs. Rick "It's High ground by night fall!" (URL) (23 years ago, 4-Jun-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: New UCS sets?

(...) someone's (...) Yeah, that makes sense. Lego would have yanked the photos if they were really sets. Still, the decals and everything make it look pretty convincing. Christopher (...) (23 years ago, 5-Jun-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: New UCS sets?

If you look at the close up pictures of the decals you'll notice that they aren't photos. These are very good Mocs though. -Jon (...) really (...) (23 years ago, 6-Jun-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: New UCS sets?

(...) Here's the link if anyone else would like to look at these really fantastic models: (URL) Dave! (23 years ago, 6-Jun-01, to lugnet.starwars)