 Star Wars / 11421
  Got my first Anakins Podracer on sale today..

Hi all, I was at TRU today and I noticed that Anakin's Podracer set was on sale for $10, so I deided to splurge and pick it up for my son. I had stayed away from these podracer sets because it never looked like a good deal for the money, but while I (...) (23 years ago, 28-May-01, to lugnet.starwars)