 Star Wars / 11410
  Re: Five Level Custom Death Star

(...) Ah, I see. It looks like a LEGO version of the old Kenner toy. :^P ~Grand Admiral Muffin Head (23 years ago, 27-May-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Five Level Custom Death Star

That's exactally what I said when I first saw it! And that's really what I like about it, it has playset sensability without worrying too much about completeness or accuracy. Matt (...) (23 years ago, 27-May-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Five Level Custom Death Star

Would someone PLEASE convert the pics to JPEG format for the benefit of all those less fortunate, that do not have LDRAW, MLCAD, or other such tools loaded on their drives and don't have any ability to open the files. (23 years ago, 27-May-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Five Level Custom Death Star

Someone already did: (URL) like I posted before, there is a JPG in the download so you can see the file without loading the DAT, and there is a pic on the FBTB site. Matt (...) (23 years ago, 27-May-01, to lugnet.starwars)