 Star Wars / 1141
Re: First pics of boxes of all Ep 1 SW sets...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 12 Apr 1999 14:49:02 GMT

Mark,

The ship with the pointy nose, I believe, is the Sith Infiltrator that
includes the Darth Maul minifig.  I don't have the URL, but there is a Web
site that has the cross section of the Sith Infiltrator.  This is a cool
ship and should be a great set.  It should also be a great source for grey
pieces.

The set next to the Tie/Y-Wing set is the Gungan Sub, which I think, will
include Obi Wan, Qui Ginn (sp?) and Jar Jar.  This set is predominantly blue
in color.

Also, the large set at the bottom is the Mos Espa Pod Race set (about $90).
Both large sets shown at the bottom of the screen are the same Mos Espa set.
From previous reports, it contains two or three pod racers and several
minifigs.

And, yes, the Naboo Fighter will be the same price as the Snowspeeder (about
$20).

I could not zoom in and get clear pictures of any of the sets.  I only know
the above based on previous reports and on what I was able to see in the
fuzzy images.  If somebody can get a clearer and larger picture, that would
be great!

Steve B.