 Star Wars / 11378
    7127 AT-ST —Jaco van der Molen
   Hi all, Currently I am modelling the AT-ST (set 7127) and put up a picture at: (URL) I am looking for is the part that connects the foot to the lower leg. It is light gray and connects to the teeth parts. I have created some parts that are in this (...) (23 years ago, 25-May-01, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.cad.dat.parts, lugnet.cad.ray)