 Star Wars / 11373
    Re: Five Level Custom Death Star —Jaco van der Molen
   What are these "Dinosaurs", "Jack Stone", "Technic" en "Jurassic Park" sets I see further down at "New Catalog Insert Images". I have never seen these before. Are they only in the US? (...) (23 years ago, 25-May-01, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Five Level Custom Death Star —Ace Kim
   Ace here from FBTB, Those catalog images are from the revised catalog insert that came with my women's soccer team set. I was suprised no one else (here at lugnet) picked up on it (and posted anything). ace (...) (23 years ago, 25-May-01, to lugnet.starwars)