 Star Wars / 1134
  Re: Star Wars sets in the Netherlands

(...) Lucky us Europeans then. The only missprinted part in my sets is R2D2's head. Darn. (...) Agreed! (...) Cool. I am planning to call LEGO them selves to ask where I can buy Slizers in good ol' Holland. (25 years ago, 12-Apr-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Star Wars sets in the Netherlands

(...) Well, I spotted the SlizerDisplay in the "Van der Doelen" toystore in Etten- Leur last Saterday. Mark (25 years ago, 12-Apr-99, to lugnet.starwars)