 Star Wars / 11319
Re: Giganto Super Star Destroyer model
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 8 May 2001 16:18:26 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Monica Wilbur writes:
Maybe some of you would be interested in seeing this:

http://www.galacticbrick.com/sets/largespacecraft_set.html

This is probably one of the largest models I've ever seen in my short existence.

mo
www.galacticbrick.com
Star Wars LEGO Connection

Hmm... the shape is about right, and the ship is certainly large, but it
looks as though the builder needs to invest in some grey bricks...

But, if it's a work in progress it's great.  I can't wait to see the
finished model.

-Bryan
hobartrus@hotmail.com
http://www.geocities.com/hobartrus/index.html