 Star Wars / 11316
Re: HELP!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 7 May 2001 18:14:27 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Robbie Anderson writes:
I'm having a crisis situation at the moment: 2 weeks til school ends this
Thursday, and I don't have a clue how I can find pics of a TIE Scout(showing
top, bottom, sides, front, back, etc...), and I WAS planning on building a
group of them, but I don't have any references. Can anybody help? Whoever
does, thanks in advance.

There don't appear to be many pics of this around. All I could find were:

http://post.herlev-snet.dk/xvt/frames/crafts/lsa2/lsa2.htm

http://www.theforce.net/swtc/Pix/books/weg/tiescout.jpg

http://www.theforce.net/swtc/Pix/cards/ccg/tiescout.jpg

I did find another site with pics of a "TIE Scout" that looked like a TIE/ln
with a "flat" section sticking out the back of the body, but I'm assuming
that this isn't the one you're looking. AFAIK this fighter is only mentioned
in the SW Role Playing game and the Decipher CCG (I've got a couple of these
in one of my decks), hence very little info.

Dan