 Star Wars / 11271
Re: Hey all, new SW LEGO fan site
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 19 Apr 2001 15:35:11 GMT

Thanks for the feedback, all. For large, beefy updates, I'll probably drop
word in this NG every now and then. Otherwise, www.galacticbrick.com is
updated 3-5 days a week.

In lugnet.starwars, Eric Sophie writes:
I checked it out too...I found it easy to navigate, Also keeping a Han Solo
mini-fig definetly makes me feel more manly....good work!

Eric