 Star Wars / 11243
  Re: Queen Amidala minifig

In article <GBE1H7.8IE@lugnet.com>, (...) Bah, Darth Maul was a wuss. I think Brad Templeton had it right. We all know Jar Jar is evil, soon, he will turn to the dark side. He will devote every pixel of his being to serving the Dark Lord Sidious... (...) (23 years ago, 9-Apr-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Queen Amidala minifig

hahahahahaha, aww man!! or.... Yousa Death star is a big bombade, butsa, me thinks thisa no match for the power of dark'n n'side... (...) (23 years ago, 9-Apr-01, to lugnet.starwars)