 Star Wars / 11203
    Re: Building habits —Daniel Jassim
   (...) Yes! Actually, the A-Wing Carrier was scrapped just before my in-laws visited in December (it took up so much space in our other bedroom). I usually keep models until I'm satisfied with the photos I've taken. The A-Wing Carrier stayed around (...) (23 years ago, 3-Apr-01, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

        Re: Building habits —Joel Jacobsen
   (...) Ah.. that's what I was wondering. :) Cool. ;) Now I just need to contemplate my attempts at the big stuff.. There may be hope for me, yet. ;) Joel J (23 years ago, 3-Apr-01, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space, lugnet.build)