 Star Wars / 112
Re: Lego X-Wing
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sat, 24 Oct 1998 03:26:57 GMT

Thinking back to the days of the 1st Star Wars toys by Kenner the scale of
the figs etc etc. that may mean a 2x2 half sphere to make R-2's top, lots of
new parts look at the nose of the X-wing pretty nifty. How about those
engines>>>>>>>well if this thing is marketed I guess Iam with the majority
and will go out and buy one

May the force be with you(stole that line)

Dave