 Star Wars / 11117
Re: Custom ATST
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sat, 24 Mar 2001 04:22:10 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, James Simpson writes:
In lugnet.starwars, Marc Schoenmakers writes:
Last week I finished my custom ATST. I think it comes close to the real thing.
The head can turn 90o to the right and left, and about 45o up and down. Of
course the twin gun in the middle can move in all directions.
Inside there is plenty of space for two drivers side-by-side, and you can
put one minifig in the top-hatch.
All I need are some very good ATST-drivers to complete this custom-set.
If you have any suggestions to improve my model, please let me know. I hope
you enjoy the pictures at: www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=3559

Impressive.  Most impressive.

james
James, you should change your name to James Earl Jones, he he... -Harvey