 Star Wars / 11112
11111  |  11113
Subject:
New version of my TIE Interceptor MOC and Death Star Trench scene posted
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 21 Mar 2001 10:25:04 GMT

I finally MLCad'd my latest iteration of my TIE Interceptor MOC in the style
of the existing TLC TIEs, and using LGEO and the new versions of L3P and
L3PAO I've managed to render it much more to my liking than my prototype
models were rendered without LGEO.

Main pic is at http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=38219, other
pics and prototypes at http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=2742.
I haven't posted the DAT for the new version yet though.

While you're there I've also posted another scene - this time Vader and his
wingmen are closing on Luke in Red 5 during the final Death Star Trench run
in "Almost There". http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=36819
(small rendering at the moment, I'll put up a 800x600 LGEO render in about
12 hours).

Dan