 Star Wars / 11089
    Re: Custom Mini-Figs —Lindsay Frederick Braun
   (...) I believe I may know who's responsible for them--unless there are more than one or two people doing it. If it's who I think it is, I'm tickled to see his work going in this direction. I had been thinking about creating a small army of Crimson (...) (24 years ago, 15-Mar-01, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Custom Mini-Figs —Joel Jacobsen
   (...) The idea of GI Joe from LEGO has been floating around in my head since I was a kid and actually did make various 'Joe vehicles. Of course the figs were just standard torso's that worked as well as they could (not well <G>). (...) Well - they (...) (24 years ago, 16-Mar-01, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build.minifigs)