 Star Wars / 11076
  Luke Vs. Vader - 1999 Preview set

I remember seeing pictures of a little preview set that I believe Lego sent out as their 1999 Toy Fair invitation, that had Speeder Bike Like fighting Vader on a little set of stairs meant to look like the final fight from Jedi. I can't remeber (...) (24 years ago, 14-Mar-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Luke Vs. Vader - 1999 Preview set

(...) I have posted the picture that I have of this: (URL) would love to get my hands on one of these. I also posted the soccer promo picture as well, just go up a directory. Russell (24 years ago, 14-Mar-01, to lugnet.starwars)