 Star Wars / 11065
  Little observation

The targeting computer screen found in the Space Police II sets shows a yellow ship that really reminds me of a Naboo N-1 Starfighter. Did anyone else notice this? (23 years ago, 12-Mar-01, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space)

  Re: Little observation

(...) Is that the generic computer/aviation controls with the little radio communicator on the side? I don't remember, but I'll have to check my old instructions file. What color is the brick, and what are some obvious features? Thanks, Aaron (23 years ago, 12-Mar-01, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space)

  Re: Little observation

(...) Gray 45 slope. Black "screen" with green "ground" grid and yellow "spaceship" on it. Miscellaneous buttons down the right side. Pictured here: (URL) Admiral Muffin Head (23 years ago, 13-Mar-01, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space)

  Re: Little observation

(...) When Mark first posted this picture, I wrote him demanding to know where he got the computer with the N-1 on it. He hipped me to the fact that it's actually from SP2. But yeah Bradley, you're not the only one to think that it looks oddly (...) (23 years ago, 14-Mar-01, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space)