 Star Wars / 11048
  Vader's arrival at the Death Star

Has anyone tried to model this except for the Emporers landing? The imperial commanders are hard to model. One could use the wild west infantry hats and spray it green. I dont know what to use for the commanders body. You can get the all the other (...) (23 years ago, 11-Mar-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Vader's arrival at the Death Star

(...) Why would you spray it green? ~Grand Admiral Muffin Head (23 years ago, 11-Mar-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Vader's arrival at the Death Star

(...) I suspect you mean grey. Dark grey caps can be found in the Rock Raiders minifig packs. Jason J Railton (23 years ago, 11-Mar-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Vader's arrival at the Death Star

(...) Must bee a reference to Tarkin's entourage. His staff wore olive green caps. Aaron (23 years ago, 11-Mar-01, to lugnet.starwars)