 Star Wars / 10991
  A-wing MOC alternate

Hey all, Snapped some pics of an alternate A-wing model I built at work a while ago. I mounted the enginges on the wings to include VTOL ability. (URL) :*) (23 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build)

  Re: A-wing MOC alternate

Oooo... I like it! I tried for so long to make even a simple alternate for the A-Wing and failed, but you made a VTOL Craft with such easy. And it has landing gear and rotating engines... Mmmm... (...) (23 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build)

  Re: A-wing MOC alternate

(...) Is that part of Snake Mountain and Castle Greyskull I see in the background? :^O ~Grand Admiral Muffin Head (23 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build)

  Re: A-wing MOC alternate

(...) I was gonna ask the same thing! Long live He-Man! -Chris (23 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build)

  Re: A-wing MOC alternate

(...) Yes, that is good old Castle Greyskull and Snake Mountain in the background. They were on the table to get photographed for an auction, that I haven't photographed them for yet. Y'know, lego building got in the way. At one point I was going to (...) (23 years ago, 5-Mar-01, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build)