 Star Wars / 1096
    Episode 1 Lego Rumor Mill —Brent Curtis
   Two of the sites that report on SW toy info http:\\www.rebelscum.com and http:\\www.yakface.com have reported that Episode 1 toys had accidentally slipped onto the shelves in some locations. From the report on rebelscum.com, they mention Legos at (...) (25 years ago, 8-Apr-99, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Episode 1 Lego Rumor Mill —Eric Kingsley
    I have noticed that most Wal-Marts have taged their shelves for the Episode 1 Lego's. I also did see the Episode 1 Micro-Machines at a Wal-Mart in MA. I would guess however that if any Episode 1 Lego's did slip through you would have heard about it (...) (25 years ago, 8-Apr-99, to lugnet.starwars)