 Star Wars / 10945
Re: LEGO STARWARS SITE IN DISNEY ADVENTURES MAGAZINE!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.books
Date:
Wed, 28 Feb 2001 16:14:09 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Nick Cameron writes:
Disney Adventures magizine had a short paragraph in their Technomania section
about a lego starwars sight with about 180 re-created scenes, all made with
legos! The site is http://www5b.biglobe.ne.jp/~mbsf! . The exclimation point
may not be part of the adress (I havent gone there yet), so here is the link
without the exclimation: http://www5b.biglobe.ne.jp/~mbsf

Please LMKWYT, because it had to be pretty good to get into a magizine.

NICK :-)

PS. I requested a followup to lugnet.books, bit I'm not sure this discussion
would be right for that group, though.

Yup, that's Maestro Fujita's work... he did some amazing stuff, and most of
it was completed before TLG's official sets.

It's good to know that his work got into a magazine... though not really
suprising.  The link does not have an exclamation, but the Lugnet news
system filtered it out of the address anyway... :)

For those who haven't seen this, now's the time!  For those who have, it
never hurts to take a second look (and third, and fourth, etc...)

-Bryan
hobartrus@hotmail.com
http://www.geocities.com/hobartrus/index.html
http://brickshelf.com/gallery/hobartrus