 Star Wars / 10908
  UCS Tie canopy looks great after Brasso'ing

The UCX Tie canopy has a bunch of cheezy printing all over that doesn't look realistic and forces you to use it exactly for that. I used Brasso to clean all that off and now it looks great! It is really pretty in the trans-dark-gray. It goes nicely (...) (23 years ago, 24-Feb-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: UCS Tie canopy looks great after Brasso'ing

Interesting. I actually liked the printing on this part very much and was pleased that the printing was fairly accurate without any "cutesy" qualities. I am hoping that they will make a plain one sometime soon since $100 is a lot to shell out to (...) (23 years ago, 25-Feb-01, to lugnet.starwars)