 Star Wars / 10892
  Re: UCS Xwing

(...) Every UCS X-Wing I have seen is this way. I got mine for Xmas from my in-laws. I'll probably keep it assembled until they visit. ;^) ~Grand Admiral Muffin Head (23 years ago, 21-Feb-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: UCS Xwing

My UCS X-Wing does the same thing with the cockpit, it's nice to know I didn't just get a defective one. Kevin (23 years ago, 22-Feb-01, to lugnet.starwars)