 Star Wars / 10890
    Re: Interview with LEGO at Toy Fair —Zak Arntson
   Well, as a kid, I always used the camera that came with the Space sets as a big laser gun anyway. It was a delight to find that piece used just like when I was little. Of course, back then I'd attach pieces and tubes all over the camera to make it (...) (24 years ago, 21-Feb-01, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Interview with LEGO at Toy Fair —Eric Joslin
   (...) Who didn't? I remember the first time I saw I town set with a news reporter, and I thought "Wow, they used the gun piece for a camera! How clever!" To me, that piece was *always* a gun. eric (24 years ago, 21-Feb-01, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Interview with LEGO at Toy Fair —Trevor Pruden
   (...) Same here. I can't see anything else being a laser or plasma gun since you would want a focusing lense, and a large enough power cell. And a view finder to target. Sort of like when a ground solder has to point a laser on a target from a far (...) (24 years ago, 22-Feb-01, to lugnet.starwars)