 Star Wars / 10870
    Re: Interview with LEGO at Toy Fair —Chris Gordon
   Heh, then your minifigs are holding it backwards... With a few accessories, it can become quite a respectable weapon, as my SAW and assault-rifle with scope and grenade launcher illustrate on my brickbay site illustrate... Even by itself, pointed (...) (24 years ago, 17-Feb-01, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Interview with LEGO at Toy Fair —Steve Lane
   (...) I've just followed your link, you've proved my point even better than I could. Steve (24 years ago, 18-Feb-01, to lugnet.starwars)