 Star Wars / 10831
  Re: Finally got some pix on Brickshelf ^_^

(...) Wow! All very nice stuff. I like the SAW a lot.. I might have to rip off... err, I mean "borrow" that design. :D The renders are all really nice, too- what are you using? eric (23 years ago, 9-Feb-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Finally got some pix on Brickshelf ^_^

Thanks! Heh, yeah, I surprised myself with the SAW, just came to me while I was wondering how to get my uls to Brickshelf working ^_^ I used LeoCad to build the models, and the renders were done in POV-Ray. Feel free to use any of my designs, Thats (...) (23 years ago, 9-Feb-01, to lugnet.starwars)