 Star Wars / 10788
10787  |  10789
Subject:
v-wing instructions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 1 Feb 2001 05:43:32 GMT

i'm finally finished with my v-wing instrctions so go to my website (link at
bottom), go to customs then v-wing. you can see the link at the bottome of
the page. oh, and check out my other customs while you're at it ;). for
those of you (i cant remember specifics) who wanted the instructions for my
shuttle, im almost done: i need to find a few pieces and add those in. for
those of you who have mlcad and do decide to get it, let me know what you
think of them.
                  Adios,
                    8^) Brucey-Wan

Visit My Site - http://www.geocities.com/brucey_wan/

Brucey-Wan (broo-see-wohn) get it right  ;)